As part of our ongoing Edible Garden Program, we provide students with seed classes and cooking classes. Please find below, links to PDF files of recipes that were used during our cooking classes. Enjoy!
Garden Celebration Event – May 27, 2017
School Garden Lesson Plans
- Activities for Grades 1 – 4 from Life Lab
- Collective School Garden Network – a treasure trove of lesson plans
- Lesson Plans (along with printable worksheets) from Farm to School
- Gardening Activities from Teacher Vision
- Growing Gardeners – Lesson Plans for Pre-K through 5.
- Kids Gardening – Several well organized Lesson plans
- SLUG – Great resources organized according to categories: Introduction, Nutrition, Indoor Gardening, Outdoor Gardening, Seed Germination and much more!!!
- University of Georgia Cooperative Extension – an amazing web resource of well organized lesson plans. Search by grade (K-8), then by sub-category (Earth Science, Life Science, Physical Science, English and Language Arts, Math & Social Studies)